Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kaffa Incorporated (Orange, CA)



Forget that Corner Bakery nonsense...Kaffa's is the perfect place to lounge on those Sunday mornings when you're too hung over to do anything productive. With it's Pottery Barn-esque furniture and soft music it kinda reminds me of home (albiet a cleaner and yuppier version of home). I recommend a berry tea and a Lemon Zest Albacore Tuna panini (with Lemon Zest Albacore Tuna Salad, Vine Ripe Tomato, & Provolone Cheese). The tuna is light and lemony and seems light years away from my sorry version of a tuna salad. I prefer to linger far too long over tea (or coffee) and biscotti while browsing the New York Times on my MacBook, which was connected to the internet via Kaffa's free wireless network. Nice....
for more info visit their official site.